The Magician's Bird

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, it's been a VERY busy month so I haven't had any time to make the promised post about the Circle Maker skies. In the meantime I'd like to show you the cover I made for the second book in the Tuckernuck Mysteries series, The Magician's Bird written by Emily Fairlie and published by Harper Collins. Everything takes place in this very old school full of secret rooms, passages and mysteries to solve. It's also packed with tons of good humor. A fun read and a fun job to illustrate. I'm also including a couple of the interior illustrations I made for the book. Graphite pencil with gray digital washes on top. I'm loving B&W illustrations more and more every day. I dream on the day I can make a series of large format B&W drawings for pure fun.





Comments